Sleep learning has always had an air of mystery surrounding it, but is it really possible? Can you really learn things and enhance your mind in your sleep?
Well sleep learning is possible, but certainly not in the way TV Sitcoms or Hollywood movies would make you think.
It Doesn’t Work Like This:
Hollywood has a great deal to blame for in this area, it glamorizes sleep learning, or even makes jokes regarding it and paints a completely different picture from how it truly is. Here I will expel the 2 main misconceptions about subliminal sleep learning
- It does not instill knowledge directly. It does not work by implanting data into your mind as an example – it won’t just insert knowledge, facts, and information straight into your mind without you studying at all. It works simply as a learning BOOSTER – i.e. it enables you to learn at a faster rate, and take information in easier.
- It doesn’t work immediately, or overnight. It is more gradual – every night the messages sink in a little more and grow within your mind, and gradually you’ll be able to think faster, process details better, remember them more, and overall your learning capability will strengthen.
- Why Sleep Learning Can Really Help You
- So now that you’ve learned that it isn’t miraculous or instant, however sleep learning has never been more popular, and listed below are a couple of reasons why:
- It is totally non intrusive. You can put it on as you sleep and let the messages sink into your mind by natural means. No further steps, practice, repetition is needed from you. This means that your way of life doesn’t need to transform at all, it is possible to play the album on a night time, transform your mind, and go about your entire day as normal.
- I will be the first to point out that it ISNT a miracle – you will not awaken a different person, but the change will likely be gradual, and it will support the action you take and help align your subconscious mind to your conscious goals and actions. It can give you a shortcut and help you to learn almost anything, or develop yourself in almost any way imaginable.
Another reason that subliminal audio are becoming more and more popular is because it can also be considered a mild form of hypnosis – while you won’t enter a trance the messages will change you mind in a similar fashion – in the long term the messages will make real improvements to your unconscious mind and enhance your ability to learn dramatically.
If you haven’t tried sleep learning yet then now is the time. We are giving 3 free subliminal audio albums you can try for yourself; one for relaxation, one for learning, and one for personal development. This is the ideal taster course in subliminal audio, and you can leave all 3 of these on while you sleep and experience the benefits for yourself.
Try Subliminal audio track for FREE here and start rewiring your mind for success